Sunday, September 27, 2009

4 weeks out

Well after a nice week in New Zealand with the family, I now have 4 weeks till Perth. Crunch time...

Over the next few weeks I'm sure I'm in for some punishment during training. This coming weekend is the Gold Coast 70.3, which I'll be doing the 1/4 man, a 1km swim, 33km cycle and a 7km run. The goal for this race is to keep in the mix and give it full throttle again and see how things turn out.

I'm feeling okay, now I just need to fine tune some things and get ready for my big race of the year.

That's about it really, but I did manage to upload some photos from the peoples race now, so you can see how 'serious' one can look in a race.

Cheers
Richard

Into T1

Powering up a hill

Classic B&W photo

Out of T2

On the run course

My serious look

Into the finishing chute


A big thank you to Kaz for taking most of these. They're much better than the one's taken by the professionals out on course.

No comments: