Well, here I am.... Again. 20 weeks to go and today was my first official session on the program to Cairns.
Why? Unfinished business, stupidity, passion..... pretty much any reason you can think of, but I would tend to lean towards borderline insanity.
As others have said, with every Ironman you do, you learn from, whether it be a trick, pacing, courage, nutrition, it all adds up. Being my 4th, I know I can do it, I know what it takes, but this time it's about basics. I've sat down with my coach (Mark) and gone through things on time commitments, family, work, goals and my level of determination.
Not much to say really.... Do what I can when I can, keep focused, no junk kms and get the most out of the sessions. I'm hoping to write about the journey, so hopefully the entries will follow.
It's going to be about determination, focus, fun and personal drive.... Here's hoping my inner strength comes close to what Coach thinks is there.
Rich
12 weeks in
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment