G'day blog watchers.
The past week was a good one for getting back into my training regime. It started out well, by living up to my promise of heading out after my last post for a run. That was followed up Holiday Monday by going out for a ride....ah yes, the ride. As I headed out, it was the first time since crashing. I must admit, it was somewhat scary. I hopped over the bike and had to wait a couple of minutes for the shaking to stop. Once I calmed down, I headed out to Redcliffe. It took a better part of 20 minutes before I could even think about getting into the aerobars, once in them though, it was good to be back. It was a great ride and finished off with 30 minutes in the rain. Soaked, but enjoying the ride, I kept a smile on my face knowing I was back on the way to IMA.
These two great training sessions, were followed up with a Swim on Tuesday & Thursday, a ride on Wednesday morning, Saturday great run through Mt. Coot-tha and a good ride this morning with the squad. All in all a great week.
For those watching from Canada, I keep saying where I've gone for training, but don't give you any idea of where the hell it is. Okay, if you follow the links below, they will give you a google map of where they are.
Mt. Coot-tha http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=mt+cootha,+qld&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=46.998309,91.054688&ie=UTF8&ll=-27.479415,152.965136&spn=0.046069,0.088921&t=h&z=14
Redcliffe
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=redcliffe,+qld&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15
Also if you check out the right hand side, I've posted some links to some cool triathlon videos.
That's about it for me right now. Off to finish dinner before Big Brother starts. That and my wine glass is empty..
Until next time...
Richard
ps If you have some ideas for what to include on my posts, let me know.
12 weeks in
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment