Monday, May 11, 2009

Team Canada???

Well as I look towards my next challenges, I found two things to sweeten the next big race.

First, I found out there is a way to register for Ironman Canada without going back to register. If this is the case, I can save the airfare. Time will tell and I'll see what upper management has to say. I would love to toe the line at IMC 2010...

Second, I've inquired about putting on the Red and White and represent Canada at the long course world championships in Perth, Australia later this year. If my time from Geelong is good enough, I need to submit my monies and I could be going to Perth for home and country in late October, time will tell.

That's about it for now. I've started training 3-4 times a week, all running though and hope to get back on the bike later this week.

Cheers
Richard

No comments: