Well as I sit here with a glass of wine (I know I seem to always have wine with me, but it helps provide motivation to write) I've just completed the day's events. The details
3 hour bike ride 5:30am start for a total of 88km. Heart rate was good and felt good throughout the ride.
2.4km open water swim in the salt water lake here at the resort. Yes I wore my wetsuit and I don't care. It was warm and I was cooking, but I went, I swam, I conquered. Time was 45 minutes.
To end the day it was another 60 minute run, and you know what, I'm Mr. consistency. 150 HR average and topped out at 161, but I think that is skewed by almost stepping on a snake. Yes a real snake. I did better than yesterday with 10.6km total distance in the 60 minutes.
As for the week, well what can I say. Over 20 hours of training and my monthly totals looking like this:
Swim: 20.95km for 8:26 hours
Bike: 930km 34 hours
Run: 104.6 km 10:50 hours
Throw in some core in there and I've got some serious time training this month
That's about it for now, we're going out (the IMA group) for Chinese tonight to celebrate Chinese New Years. Gung Hay Fat Choy
This is it for the camp updates, just a 20km ride and an ocean swim tomorrow to end it off then back to regular training.
Happy training y'all
Richard
12 weeks in
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment